Horse racing can be boring sometimes. I get it.
From my first day in horse racing broadcasting back in 2012 (age 13), I felt bland about both the subject matter as well as how I presented it. With North American Harness Update (NAHU), I made my focus to entertain before all else – even before talking about horse racing. According to most girlfriends I’ve had, I am very entertaining. And why would they lie?
Over the last year, NAHU has grown into an industry-wide brand. My co-hosts (Mike Pribozie, Rod Allums Jr.) and I have taken the video podcast across North America, including to:
- Vernon Downs | Vernon, NY
- The Meadows | Washington, PA
- Woodbine Mohawk Park | Milton, ON, CA
- Hawthorne Racecourse | Cicero, IL
- Running Aces Casino & Racetrack | Columbus, MN
- Meadowlands Racetrack | East Rutherford, NJ
- Tioga Downs | Nichols, NY
- Mohegan Sun Pocono | Wilkes-Barre, PA
- The Red Mile | Lexington, KY